Stress testing - all functions

I just added a new stress test that tries to run probes on all kernel
functions that start with the same letter.  The test script is in:
    tests/testsuite/systemtap.stress/all_kernel_functions.stp

As you might expect this does cause problems, so what I checked into CVS
is disabled with an 'if 0'.  Just change it to 'if 1' if you want to try
it.  Here are my initial test results:

a*: ERROR: probe 1 registration failed, rc=1,
kernel.function("acpi_cpufreq_exit@arch/i386/kernel/cpu/cpufreq/acpi.c:5
27")

b*: OK!

c*: probe 1 registration failed, rc=1,
kernel.function("centrino_exit@arch/i386/kernel/cpu/cpufreq/speedstep-ce
ntrino.c:692")

d*: system reboots - there was no OOPS or BUG or anything printed to the
console.

So d* was as far as I got - later I will try removing d to see what else
fails.  And of course, just because b* passed this test doesn't mean
that all b* functions are necessarily safe.

The two that failed in a* and c* are both functions that are decorated
with __exit.  Perhaps the translator needs to disallow __exit functions,
just as it disallows __init?

Josh