RE: statistics with intermediate results

Currently systemtap is suitable for short time performance statistics. Sometimes user mainly want to get statistical raw data by sysmtemtap, and does not need analyze this data real-time. For long time running, I think it need Ping-Pong buffer, switch the buffer when relay the data into user layer by RelayFS and keep in trace on.

bibo,mao