RE: inconsistent module relocation in elfutils

In IA64 platform, we test elfutils-0.116 by test case ./dwflmodtest -k command, we find that there will be "Unsupported relocation type". In IA64 platform, it use default default_reloc_simple_type function, and this function return ELF_T_NUM value. It will be regarded as unknown relocated type.
So I think in IA64 platform there should be some function like i386_reloc_simple_type, x86_64_reloc_simple_type. Here in the attachment it defines relocation type for IA64. This patch only defines little endian type, also it need define big endian type.