Re: JVM TI/PI integration

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 10:06 -0700, Vara Prasad wrote:
hi,

> It is our goal to bring fwd user space probes patch to systemtap but we
> are first focusing on getting the infrastructure and kernel space probes
> ready and we will attack user space probes next.
>
> You and others have expressed comments about the user space probes patch
> in the past, we would like to address them before we bring it forward to
> systemtap.

I have been unable to find any archived thread discussing the issues
with the "user space kprobes" patch (the link below is an archived
version of the patch).
http://lwn.net/Articles/13351/

Would someone mind tell me where I could find such a discussion (on
which mailing-list) ? Or did this happen through private emails ?

Mathieu