kABI compability checking

I have investigated the kernel ABI compatibility checking. There are some scripts at Red Hat that do this checking on the RPMs. However, these scripts are probably not appropriate for development. The scripts make a number of assumptions about environment (the build system) that are unlikely to exist on most developers machine. The scripts check for comptibility across all the various target architectures.

The core of the checking is to compare the Module.symvers file from different builds. I have attached a simple-minded script to point out these problems given two different kernel build directories. It will need refinement.

-Will