fche status

Hi -

Sorry for having missed yesterday's meeting.  (I might have to miss
next week's too, due to another medical charity flight I'm helping
with.)  Could someone post minutes?

I recall offering last week to devise some sort of automatic updating
of the architecture paper PDF for the web site.  I can't think of a
simple way of securely doing this without chroot jails or babysitting.
Maybe we can stick with periodically updating the snapshot manually,
whenever major changes are made.

The translator is coming along (slowly).  I find it hard to commit
snapshots given some superfluid content and missing function, but if
people are really curious just to look at it, I could.