Re: corrected: tapset/script information template

Hi, John -

> I'm probably missing something, but how is this supposed to work? I
> want to be able to get call graphs under certain
> circumstances. [...]  I need to be able to say "if this happens, and
> we reach this function, then insert a stack trace into the tracing
> stream".

You can, that's not what this mechanism was for.  There will be some
function that a normal probe handler can call in order to procure a
stack trace on demand, using something like:

probe kernel.function("your_function_here") {
  trace_syms (traceback ())
}