How does jprobes/kprobes work ?

Hi,

I am just wondering how does jprobes provide the arguments
to the function if I enable IRQ_STACKS on PPC64 or
4KSTACKS on i386 ? This forces the interrupt to be taken
on a per-processor stacks, there by loosing original stack.

Does the code go thro the trouble of finding out the original
stack and copy it for arguments ?

In the future as part of your project, how do you plan to
provide access to arguments & local variables in such
scenerios ?

Thanks,
Badari