Re: kprobes problem

Prasanna S Panchamukhi wrote:
Hi Baruch,

Thanks for pointing it out.
Yes, kprobes could not handle probes on ret/lret instruction.
The instruction pointer modification in case of ret/lret
instrcution is not required.
The below patch should fix the problem. This patch is for i386 achitecture and soon will be ported to other architectures.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

I've tried this patch and everything works just fine now. Thanks for fixing this.

Baruch