Re: mailing list admin question

Hi -

> Why do I get bounces which complain about having CC to
> systemtap-owner@sources.redhat.com ?

I guess the "-owner" alias is meant for administrative queries only,
which by definition tend not be suitable for the entire list to read.

> If CCing systemtap-owner@sources.redhat.com isn't allowed why does it
> appear on all mailing list appends that are routed to me?

Someone just started that habit with one explicit errant cc:, which
just got propagated with several replies.  I don't think the sourceware
machine appends that automatically, ever.