Re: Your Attention!!

Hello,

Please permit the intrusion on your privacy by this correspondence, we crave your full indulgence.

We have a pending financial matter at hand that requires your attention.  Please indulge us the courtesy of your response to enable us brief you more.

Thank you.

We remain obliged.

Yours faithfully,

Sarah Jenkins.