Re: timings in sid

Did you run sid with --final-insn-count and/or --trace-counter and possibly with --insn-count=1?

I hope this helps,
Dave

Aurélien Buhrig wrote:
Hello,

I try to link timer peripheral time with processor execution time.
The target processor is an asynchronous processor for which the execution
latency is not a number of cycles, but rather a number of ns. There is no
parallelism.

So I planned to use the same simulation scheduler for both timer and CPU. I
described several execution unit in the .cpu, with different timing, but it
seems the latency of the instructions has no effect on the execution
scheduler. The sched tick is incremented by 1 at each instruction regardless
of latency of the execution unit.

How can I do? Where are the timing information saved ?

Thanks,
Aurélien