Re: [Fwd: Re: Sid verbose trace reveals missing sid-control-tksm component]

Well, I've found and fixed the problem.

The problem is that when I run configure script from the topmost source
folder, and then run 'make all', the tk.h header is not detected  and
the config.h file created in the sid/component/tcl folder does not
define HAVE_TK_H for some reason and thus the tksm component is not
reported by the bridge-tcl-library.

If I manually run the configure script in the sid/component/tcl folder.
the tk.h header is correctly detected and config.h has the HAVE_TK_H
define set to 1.  If I now compile, tksm works Ok.

Bye,

Suleman