Re: could not build tksm in sid snapshot 20070801

>> It should have at least created a Makefile, even if tcl development
>> headers/libraries are absent.  You can try running the tcl-component
>> configure script again (a sibling of cgen-cpu/configure*) to see
>> what happened.

Sorry, I was looking in the source tree for makefile. It was there in the build tree.

Could it be that since the first time I ran configure script, there were no development files for tcl/tk.
Later I installed the tcl/tk dev files and ran the configure script again. But it still did not generate the proper commands in the makefile to build the tksm component.

Suleman