Re: [patch][rfc] New SID Targets: sh-elf and sh64-elf

This patch has now been committed. I will add myself as the maintainer of this port.

Dave Brolley wrote:
Hi,

Pending approval of the corresponding CGEN changes, I would like to commit the following which implements a cgen-cpu component for the targets sh-elf and sh64-elf. This component features full pipeline modelling for all sh machines.

I have a 7MB tar ball of the new sid/component/cgen-cpu/sh directory. What's the best way to post it?

The sh-elf target supports the following machines (use the --board option on the SID command line) which correspond to the equivalent -mconfig options supported by gcc:

   sh (defaults to sh2), sh2
   sh2e
   sh2a, sh2a-nofpu, sh2a-single-only, sh2a-single, sh2a-fpu
   sh3,
   sh3e,
   sh4, sh4-nofpu, sh4-single-only, sh4-single
   sh4a, sh4a-nofpu, sh4a-single-only, sh4a-single
   sh4al

The sh64-elf target supports all the machines supported by sh-elf and also:

   sh5 (defaults to sh5-compact), sh5-compact
   sh5-32media
   sh5-64media