From: sid-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:sid-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Robert Cragie
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:53 PM
To: Frank Ch. Eigler
Cc: ashutoshvyas@tataelxsi.co.in; SID
Subject: RE: Patch to fix init_disassemble_info linking

Yes, perhaps it is a result of Ashutosh pasting the patch from an email.

Ashutosh: There are two things you can do:

1) (Recommended) Get the latest CVS version of SID as Frank has committed
the patch which will fix the problem. Perhaps there will be a snapshot soon?

2) Paste the patch from the post I sent earlier into a file then run:

perl -pe 's/\r\n/\n/' -i <file patch is in>

to remove all carriage returns from it. Then apply the patch as usual and
rebuild as per the earlier post (don't forget the --disable-static as well
on the configure command line).

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655