Re: error building SID

Hi -

> [...]
> init_disassemble_info() is in opcodes/dis-init.c, which gets built into
> libopcodes.a - right?

Indeed, as of 2003-09-03 (!).

> So it looks like libopcodes.a is not being included somehow when building
> SID STATIC - that's about as much as I can figure at the moment!

-lopcodes is not explicitly included at all.  The cgen-cpu disassemblers
are intended to work by compiling selected opcodes/ source files directly
within the sid build tree.  It looks like we need to add that new
.../opcodes/dis-init.c source somewhere into the mix.

- FChE