From: sid-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:sid-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Robert Cragie
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:29 PM
To: Ben Elliston; sid@sources.redhat.com
Subject: RE: error building SID

I have been following this thread and should point out that I managed to
build snapshot-20040424.tar.bz2 successfully on a SuSE 7.2 linux system (gcc
2.95.3) without specifically needing anything else, so please can you
explain what you mean by "You need more than the sid/ subdirectory
nowdays."? (note I didn't get a chance to try it). I think Ashustosh is also
using snapshots.

I think the issues are to do with building in a cygwin environment which I
have not attempted (yet) - are there packages missing in this environment
which are normally present in a Linux environment?

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655