Re: how to generate external interrupts

Hello,

Thank you Frank for showing the direction to
generating an external interrupt.

Kindly advise if my approach is correct. I edited the
sid.conf as follows-

new sid-sched-sim sensor-sched

//then I set the num clients to 5...
//then connected the sched event to the intrctrl...

connect-pin sensor-sched 1-event -> intrctrl source-16

//then I appropriately set the 'regular' and 'time'
attributes.

The problem is that I am unable to catch the
interrupt.I am using eCos as the RTOS. In my program,
I register an ISR at "vector 16". Is this correct ? I
saw some memory mapping for the timers and UART in the
SID config file. Do I have to do somehing like that?

Also, when I checked the eCos header file
(hal_intr.h), max interrupts were set to 8.If,possible
could you kindly comment on this?
P.S: my platform - ARM-PID.

Thanks for your time.

-Partha