Re: hw-cpu-openrisc

"Robert Cragie"  wrote:

> I would like to create a 'hw-cpu-openrisc' CPU component. I have
> some ideas about what to do [...]

The work includes ...
- adding sid configury for the openrisc target; see sid/config/sidtargets.m4;
  will need autoconf/automake runs throughout
- adding sid configuration file generator pieces to sid/bsp/configrun-sid
- populating sid/component/cgen-cpu/openrisc, mostly with cgen-generated files,
  plus one or two hand-written ones; the m32r target is amongst the simplest to
  use as a base
- testing, perhaps as a dejagnu "baseboard"

With a cgen model already done, this part can be done in days or weeks
or more, depending on details, acquaintance with configury hacking,
and other factors.

- FChE