Sid confused by Wine ;-)

Hi,

There is one annoying problem with the sid configure scripts on my Linux
box.

The primary problem is that the configuration variable HAVE_LIBWINMM is
defined,
which is causing compSched.cxx to fail to compile.

Furthermore, when starting sid, it dumps a core, when it tries to load
libkernel32.
So there is a problem, that is related to Wine, which exports a lot of
the Windows
API as standard shared objects that you can link into your own programs.
It was
a big surprise that my Linux box lived such a double live.

As a workaround I preload the kernel32 and winmm guess variables with
"no" like this:
  ac_cv_lib_kernel32_main=no \
  ac_cv_lib_winmm_main=no \
  ../sid/src/configure --prefix=/opt/sid --target=arm-elf

How can this problem be fixed? -

BR, Klaus Pedersen