RE: ARM CP15 support?

>>>>> "tb" == tb  <tb@infa.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

  tb> yes, I'm strongly interested; but I don't have any experience with Scheme
  tb> and CGen ;-( Do you know some good points to start from?

It's not a requirement that a SID component such as a CPU be written
using CGEN.  In fact, for a small coprocessor, it may not be worth it.
Consider writing your component by hand as an introduction to SID.
The SID programming documentation is up on the web pages.

CHeers, Ben