Re: Running the hello.c example

Hi folks,

I hadn't modified the file but I was using newlib-1.8.0, which not even
has the options you were talking about. I recompiled newlib, but now with
version 1.9.0 and it worked pretty well.

Now I can go forward and try out more complex stuff.

Thanks for you help,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira