Re: cvs sid looks for wrong tcl

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

>Thanks; I don't know whether we'll apply this or just wait for a
>resynch opportunity.  In the mean time, I recommend you
>"cvs release -d sid" from your working tree.

Are you serious?  If that is your feeling about the public source tree,
then why do you have one?  More to the point, why is sid part of
the integrated source tree?  If you express the general feeling among
sid developers, then I would recommend that that sid be removed from
the integrated source tree.

    --Per