[Lite] PostScript Output Not Finding EPS Files

When creating PostScript output from a recent CVS version of
sgmltools-lite, the "default" EPS files are not found.

I get output like:

LaTeX Warning: File `/usr/local/share/sgml/stylesheets/docbook/imagesnote.eps'
not found on input line 2976.

and later

dvips: Couldn't find figure file /usr/local/share/sgml/stylesheets/docbook/imagesnote.eps; continuing

Note that this is the correct location for the EPS files and the files
do exist, the problem is that there is a missing path separator
between the final directory and the file name.

The PostScript document is created fine, except for those missing
images.

I don't know enough about how all this is put together to even know if
this is an sgmltools problem, a Jade problem, or a local configuration
problem.

Any hints as to the source of this problem would be appreciated.

I'm using OpenJade and sgmltools-lite.  I actually run sgmltools from
a Makefile, but the command run is:

sgmltools --backend=ps --verbose --dsssl-spec=sgmltools-ps myfile.sgml

jstone

--
Jeff Stone <jstone@pobox.com>