Re: converting docbook to mif with structure info intact

peter@datadok.no said:
> I must add that I am, ahem, somewhat short of guru status in both
> Frame and Docbook matters. And of course any pointers and explantions
> of, say, if this is a Wrong Way would be much appreciated.

It is the right way, but it seems that the MIF backend (or the stylesheets)
don't provide information you need. Did you try OpenJade and the most recent
stylesheets? Maybe something has changed in the meantime...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>
                            http://www.sgmltools.org   <cg@sgmltools.org>