How to customize the Print Stylesheet and the BeginPage Tag

Hello,

I have some problems in using the BeginPage Tag. Every try I did, there is
no result. The following section does not start on the next page. It seems
that this tag is ignored ?? Does anybody know if it works, and how it
works ? I want to use it in conjunction with the Print Stylesheet.

Another question I have:

How can I customize the Font-Size of the Headlines for sect1, sect2, etc.

I tried to customize the %hsize-bump-factor% to 1.0 or to .5 in the Stylesheet. But
I found no result, after generating the TexOutput. It seems the fonts have
the same size.

Does anybody know, how to set sizes for the headlines.

Thanks in advance for your help....

--
Bye
	Ernst