Re: LinuxDoc DTD on NT

On Thursday 3 February 2000, at 12 h 37, the keyboard of Peter Elliott
<axit@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> ummm condemn the alledged off-list responses of some to a new question-asker.
> Perhaps it would be better if we responded to queries publicly rather than
> by private email??

I replied privately because it was a question not related to the SGMLtools
package (remember this list is about one specific software package, not about
all the SGML tools which exist).

> Those of us who've been subscribed for a while could perhaps get a sort of
> FAQ together if we were to become irritated by lots of repititious newbie
> type queries?

Nothing to do with newbies. The problem was the off-topicness and the lie to
say that noone gave him the URL of the NT documentation.