This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the RHUG project.
Re: rhug specific maintainer tools: RIP
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: rhug-rhats at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:04:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: rhug specific maintainer tools: RIP
- References: <1085227182.18958.7.camel@escape>
Anthony Green wrote:
> And we get to clean up the configure files a bit (see below).
You can do all the fluorinated packages in one fell swoop by patching
fluorine/configure.in and then doing something like this:
for f in */fluorine.xml; do (cd `dirname $f` && ../fluorine/fluorine); done
(and then regenerating all the configure files...)