rhug and auto* tools

Hi James,

	For some reason I did not receive your email from Sep 24.  I just came
across your note on the rhug-rhats web archive...

	In any case, to answer your question, I am using automake 1.5, autoconf
2.52, and (this is the tricky one) a hacked version of libtool.  I'll
put this up on the ftp site soon and let you know when that's been done.

	In the meanwhile, you can simply copy the libtool bits from any of the
other rhug packages and use the standard automake/autoconf tools I
mentioned.

AG