Re: tomcat 4 jsp compilation status?

The latest problem with the install is that i get this error, since it
is around the --resource tag i was wondering if maybe this had something
to do with the syntax change

/mkinstalldirs `dirname
upstream/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/messages
.o`
gcj3 --resource `echo
upstream/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/messages.pr
operties | sed "s/.*\/src\/share\///g"` -o
upstream/src/share/org/apache/jasper/
resources/messages.o -c
upstream/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/messages.
properties
gcj3: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations
make: *** [upstream/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/messages.o]
Error 1