rhug build changes

I'm making some changes to how rhug is built today.

One of the problems with the current scheme is that it is difficult to
generate RPMs in an ordinary way.  That is, by running "make dist" to
generate a PACKAGE-VERSION.tar.gz file and then using a spec file turn
that into various RPMs.

If you try running "make dist" now, it treats rhug as a single big
package.  My plan is to break it down a bit so each sub-project can
really stand alone.  I still want to be able to be able to configure and
build the entire tree in one go, but I also want to be able to create
stand-alone .tar.gz and RPM files for each project in rhug.

This can be done incrementally.  I'm about to commit configury changes
and a spec file for xerces, and I'll keep going from there.  Right now
I'm prefixing the distro and package names with rhug- so there won't be
any confusion with some other xerces tar-ball/RPM files.

I don't have much experience with RPM, so comments on my spec file (and
anything else) are welcome.  I think much of the spec file can be
generated from the info.rml files, which are also used to update the web
pages.   I'll try that later.

AG