Jython dependencies...

I'm experimenting with a Makefile.am file for jython. I haven't solved
the `make install' issue yet. But I have questions regarding this
section:

  # Several libraries define what readline needs (tgetnum for instance
  # is defined in libcurses, libncurses and libtermcap.) The one we need
  # should be found at configure time. FIXME.
  TEST_LDADD_LIBS = -lreadline -lcurses
  # There has to be a better way to specify these extra
  # libraries. FIXME.
  TEST_DEPS = ../jakarta-servletapi/lib-javax-servlet.la \
              ../jakarta-oro/lib-org-apache-oro.la \
              ../gnu.readline/lib-org-gnu-readline.la

  test_SimpleEmbedded_DEPENDENCIES = $(TEST_DEP)
  test_SimpleEmbedded_SOURCES = upstream/src/Demo/embed/SimpleEmbedded.java
  test_SimpleEmbedded_LDFLAGS = --main=SimpleEmbedded
  test_SimpleEmbedded_LDADD = -L. -l-org-jython $(TEST_DEPS) $(TEST_LDADD_LIBS)

  First, I guess I should hack configure.in to check for the curses
  libraries (and others) availability and let it replace macros in
  TEST_LDADD_LIBS. We need to check for readline too, in order to figure
  how we build the gnu.readline. I haven't done that yet.

Second, is this the right way to express libraries dependencies on the
two jython test examples?

./A