Re: RHDB 2.1 ISO not working

Anybody tried the recent ISO lately? I downloaded the ISO about a week or two ago and it doesnt work. The names of files and directories dont match the names of files and directories in the scripts. There are differences in the case of letters and instead of hyphens there are underlines. The permissions on files and directories are not setup correctly. Am I the only one who's had trouble with the latest ISO for redhat db 2.1?