New release 2.9.1

There is a new and hopefully complete (and long overdue) release version 2.9.1 at:

ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32

I.e.:
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/pthread-w32-2-9-1-release.zip

You'll find both x64 and x86 dlls in there from both MS VS (10 Express) and GNU GCC builds along with full source code of course. However, I have not provided C++ dlls for x64 because they fail the test suite, and in any case I would like to discourage use of those from a maintenance POV.

For the curious, there was an extremely brief 2.9.0 release before some last minute minor cosmetic changes were made to embed better descriptive properties in the dlls, i.e. to indicate target architecture and build environments.

Enjoy.

Ross Johnson