Winsock dependency.

Hi,

A dependency to Winsock was introduced to pthreads-win32 in this commit:
2001-08-23  Phil Frisbie, Jr. <phil at hawksoft.com>

        * tsd.c (pthread_getspecific): Preserve the last
        winsock error [from WSAGetLastError()].

There was an unanswered reply that questions whether this was really necessary:
http://sourceware.org/ml/pthreads-win32/2001/msg00122.html

Does anyone have a reproducible testcase that triggers the error this
commit was supposed to fix?

I've tested on win98, xp and vista and I can't get GetTlsValue() to
touch WSA errors. The source code in Wine also only uses
SetLastError(), and not WSASetLastError().

If I understood correctly, this should only be a problem if the user does:
some_wsock_function()
some_pthread_function()
WSAGetLastError()

In the case where people check for errors right after calling a wsock
function this shouldn't be a problem, right?

Ramiro Polla