UWIN not supported

Hi,

I read in the announcement (POSIX Threads (pthreads) for Win32) that UWIN is not supported. What does that mean exactly? Does it mean that the two won't work together or just that nobody wants to look into any problems?

If they don't work together, can anyone explain why? I mean is it just a question of routing signals or something more serious.

thanks,
Paul.