License info

Hi there,

We are looking into using pthread-win32. Which pthread-win32 files are we supposed to redistribute with our product? COPYING or COPYING.LIB or both? Also are we required to distribute this file(s) separately? Or can we copy them into our documentation? Or better yet, provide URL links to these files in our documentation?

May be this is not the right group, but probably some of you are already using this library and can advise me.

-Thanks & Regards
Seshubabu Pasam