Réf. : Re: PThread-win32 : Message Queue

Yes you are in the right. I only want to add this contrib file inside my
project.
My project add directly Pthread lib "libpthreadGC.a", and it works fine.

But I'm unable to compile "mqueue.c". Do you have an idea ?

Ross Johnson <rpj@callisto.canberra.edu.au> le 13/10/2003 16:35:50

Veuillez répondre à rpj@callisto.canberra.edu.au

 Pour  Herve PIAT/Faiveley
 :

 cc :  pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com

 Objet Re: PThread-win32 : Message Queue
 :

Hi,

The mqueue.zip stuff is provided as a separate contributed item and
isn't necessarily kept in sync with the library.

Also please note that the message queue implimentation is limited by the
fact that pthreads-win32 doesn't support process-shared mutexes or CVs,
which the code relies on. So it only works (assuming no other problems)
within a single process.

Ross