RE: Trouble with mutex/cond destroy on WINCE 3.0

Hello John and Ross:

First thank you for your responses.  They are much appreciated and Ross'
diagnosis is very much on the mark.  During my porting work, I had to
plumb in InterlockedCompareExchange into ptw32_ICE.c. I used the
coredll.dll (M$ runtime) library function to do this, but I made a
crucial mistake.  ICE is supposed to return the INITIAL value of
*location (its first argument), not the final value.  This mistake is
solely responsible for the problems I was having.

Now my test programs are working perfectly, but I am still having some
problems with our application.  I do not yet know if these problems are
due/related to pthreads-win32, but I kind of doubt they are.

If it's possible I'd like to locate ARM assembler source for the
Interlocked* routines.  I am sure this would be a good thing to do from
a performance perspective.  Any ideas where I might find these?

Thank you so much for your help, we really do appreciate it!  And, if
you or anyone else would like access to our ports of GCC/newlib/pthreads
for arm-wince-pe, just let us know..

best regards,
craig vanderborgh
voxware incorporated