Re: [Fabrice Beauvir <fbeauvir@gerpi.fr>] Porting pThread under WindowsCE

Sorry for the delay, I'm just back from vacation.

I'm not at all familiar with the process of building for WinCE and I'm not able to build and test WinCE builds. The port relies entirely on contributions for patches and testing.

The first requirement for building would be to define WINCE in your build environment. This is used by config.h to define other macros that the WinCE port uses.

Check config.h to confirm that those defines are appropriate for your version of WinCE. Later versions, for example, support semaphores and don't need to define NEED_SEM.

If you make any changes to config.h or anything else please send me your changes (after you confirm that it works), and I'll incorporate any improvements.

Regards.
Ross

Ben Elliston wrote:
Subject: Topics