From: Tim Hutt [mailto:tim.hutt@btinternet.com]
Sent: April 7, 2002 10:08 AM
To: pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: pthread_create(&ID, NULL, ***AC++MemberFunction***, NULL);

07/04/02 14:38:30, "XDLai" <xdlai@wmlab.csie.ncu.edu.tw> wrote:

>The C++ member function must be a static function.

But now I cant call non-static member function of the same class from the
thread function:

c:\t\cpp\killbot\bot.cpp(124) : error C2352: 'CBot::Connect' : illegal call
of non-static member function
        c:\t\cpp\killbot\bot.h(32) : see declaration of 'Connect'

I managed to get it to work another way by having it as a global friend
function of the class, and passing a pointer to the class as the paramater:

CBot class
{

friend void* Main(void* pData);

bool OtherMemberFunction();