RE: snapshot-2002-03-02 available

My POSIX MQ port depends on PThreads for Win32.  So until PTHREADS_SHARED_PROCESS is available the implementation works only between threads.

Aurelio Medina

-----Original Message-----
From: Crescioli, Phil [mailto:pcrescioli@dsrnet.com]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 12:59 PM
To: pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com
Subject: RE: snapshot-2002-03-02 available

Hello all,
I am re-visiting some Win32 stuff and...
Can I use Posix Message Queues for Win32 to send/receive messages
between different processes in a single win32 box(ie; an MQ sender
process who
sends to a MQ reciever process)?

Or is Posix Message Queues for Win32 dependent on win32 pthreads making
this not yet possible due to PTHREADS_SHARED_PROCESS not yet
implemented?
Thanks,
Phil Crescioli