[Fwd: 64-Bit pthreads]

I'm forwarding your questions to the list in case someone
has been there already and is able to help.

It's not clear from your message whether you've tried
building the library from source. The list may be better
able to help with specific problems that arise from doing
that.

One area I would expect a problem is in cancel.c. That is,
the #defines at the top of the file used later by the
routine ptw32_cancel_thread(). This is the only hardware
dependent code in the library.

Regards.
Ross