RE: Message queues

All,

I'm going to try to complete this code.  I think I can get this done in a
month.  However, I will need to rely on others to test it once I'm done.  If
someone has a test app/tool that would be great.  I have one but not for
Win32.  I can then fix any bugs and then submit the tested code when
complete.

Aurelio