RE: Message queues

Julio,

At one point I sent in my draft code implementing POSIX Message Queues for
Win32 hoping that someone can complete it.  I may be able to finish it in a
month or two but my work schedule makes it tough to do.

Has anyone touched the source code that I sent to the PThreads-Win32 mailing
list.  If there is enough interest in POSIX MQs for Win32 I may try to
complete it.  I have benefitted from this effort and  I might be able to
contribute more if there is enough interest.

Aurelio Medina