POSIX Message Queues for Win32

To all,

I had begun a port of the POSIX Message Queues using Pthread-Win32 but due
to time constraints I have very little time to continue.  If someone would
like to finish it and provide it to this effort I would really appreciate
it.  Anyhow, included is the source and header file.

NOTE:
I used Richard Steven's POSIX Message Queues source code and Win32 Memory
Mapped Files to implement it.  Hopefully I am very close but without testing
I can't be sure.
I was the one who contributed the POSIX Read/Write Locks to Pthread-Win32.
I was hoping to also contribute the POSIX Message Queues but find myself
with very little time.

Thanks,
Aurelio Medina

 <<posix_mqueue.c>>  <<posix_mqueue.h>>