Solved: errno problems

Hi,

I wrote to this list about errno being different inside and outside
pthread.dll. I've solved the problems. This is how & why:

Linking to different C-libraries results in different versions of errno,
printf, etc. This could result in access violations, or in more obscure
problems, like my problems with errno.

I have recompiled all my source code with /MDd (link with MSVCRTD.LIB debug
lib), including the pthread.dll, and now everything works as expected.
Note that by default, the msdev environnement links with /ML, this should
also be changed to /MD or /MDd.

This is a know problem described in the MS knowledge base, I can supply a KB
number, if someone likes to read the article.

--
Erik Hensema
Work: erik.hensema@group2000.nl