What will be in the next snapshot, due soon.

Hi all,

Just to let people know what to expect in the next snapshot, which I
will get out just as soon as I write a few more tests for Aurelio
Medina's rwlock code. The three simple tests written so far have
all passed.

Apart from contributed bug fixes, there is Aurelio's rwlock
routines. I've modified Aurelio's code slightly to conform to the
style used for other opaque objects in the library (mutexes and
cond vars etc).

Mumit Khan's patches to enable building the library under
Mingw32/MSVCRT are in there too.

Ross

| Ross Johnson         |   | E-Mail: rpj@ise.canberra.edu.au
| Info Sciences and Eng|___|
| University of Canberra   | FAX:    +61 6 2015227
| PO Box 1                 |
| Belconnen  ACT    2616   | WWW:    http://willow.canberra.edu.au/~rpj/
| AUSTRALIA                |