[PTHREADS-WIN32]: Snapshot 1999-04-07 Erratum

I've just uploaded new pre-built versions of the dll etc to:

ftp://sourceware.cygwin.com/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest

Updated source files will follow soon.

Following standard practice :-(, as soon as I'd sent the
announcement out I realised that I'd made a mistake in errno.c. The
conditional compilation of _errno() was inverted from what it
should have been, which means that it was compiled in for
environments that don't need it.

Nor did I include _errno in pthread.def, which means that two
"wrongs" can make a "right" (I think). I still haven't included it
and probably won't because neither MSVC nor Mingw32 need it, and
Cygwin now has preliminary thread-safety as a non-default build
option. If you need it then just add it to your own copy. I may
include some preprocessor tricks in the Makefile to sort this out
eventually.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
Ross

| Ross Johnson         |   | E-Mail: rpj@ise.canberra.edu.au
| Info Sciences and Eng|___|
| University of Canberra   | FAX:    +61 6 2015227
| PO Box 1                 |
| Belconnen  ACT    2616   | WWW:    http://willow.canberra.edu.au/~rpj/
| AUSTRALIA                |